This Anti-Spam and Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) is subject to change from time to time with such changes effective upon posting at https://www.ictxwavemedia.net. Users should refer to such website to ensure review and compliance with then-current version.
Products and/or Services (the “Services”) may be used only for lawful, proper and appropriate purposes.
Users must use any Services only in a manner that, in ICTX’s and/or WaveMedia’s (“ICTX-WaveMedia”) sole discretion, is consistent with the purposes of such Services. Customer(s) and/or User(s) (“User” or “Users”) will not engage in any legal or illegal activity that either (i) harms ICTX-WaveMedia, the network operated by ICTX-WaveMedia, the Services and/or any User, or (ii) interferes with the network operated by ICTX-WaveMedia and/or the provision or use of the Services by ICTX-WaveMedia or any User.
Services may not be used for illegal, improper, and/or inappropriate purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- Using the service to violate any law, rule, or regulation; or
- Engaging in threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive or fraudulent behavior;
- Posting multiple messages similar in content to Usenet or other newsgroups, listservs, forums, e-mail mailing lists or other similar groups or lists;
- Calling, messaging, storing, posting or transmitting harassing, threatening or abusive materials, e-mail or information;
- Posting or transmitting any information or software that contains, but are not limited to, a virus worm, cancelbot or other harmful component;
- Without permission from the owner of a system or network, doing any of the following: (i) accessing the system or network, (ii) monitoring data or traffic, (iii) probing, scanning, and/or testing firewalls, (iv) testing the vulnerability of a system or network or (v) breaching the security or authentication routines of a system or network;
- Relaying e-mail in an anonymous fashion or forging any TCP-IP packet header;
- Mail bombing, flooding, overloading, attacking or otherwise interfering with a system or network;
- Sending unsolicited calls, messaging, e-mailings (including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements) if such unsolicited activities could reasonably be expected to or do in fact provoke complaints;
- Operating a server in connection with the Services in an “open relay” configuration (a configuration whereby a mail server processes email messages where neither the sender nor the recipient is a local user);
- Falsifying User or other identifying information provided to ICTX-WaveMedia or to other Users of the Services;
- Use of any Services in violation or any trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property protection law or provision, or AUP policy of any third party provider;
- Use of any Services for the purposes of engaging in an activity in connection or conjunction with any pornographic and/or adult entertainment industry purpose, regardless of whether such activity is lawfully permitted.
ICTX-WaveMedia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if a Service is being used for any of the foregoing purposes or activities.
Violation of this Policy may result in civil or criminal liability, and ICTX-WaveMedia in its sole discretion, in addition to any remedy that it may have at law or in equity, may immediately terminate permission for the User to use the Services, or any portion of the Services, and may charge User any applicable rates and cancellation or termination fees. In addition, ICTX-WaveMedia may investigate incidents that are contrary to this Policy and provide requested information to third parties who have provided notice to ICTX-WaveMedia stating that they have been harmed by a User’s failure to abide by this Policy or the policies listed above. ICTX-WaveMedia may bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or collect damages caused by any violation of any part of this Policy.
Any violations or attempted violations of this Policy by any User (or any third party on behalf of any User) will constitute a violation of this Policy by the User and a material breach of any applicable customer agreement, including, without limitation, any applicable terms of service and/or supplements to any applicable agreement(s).
ICTX-WaveMedia’s failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of ICTX-WaveMedia’s rights.
IN NO EVENT WILL ICTX-WAVEMEDIA BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES FOR ACTIONS TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN PURSUANT TO THIS POLICY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DA T A, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ICTX-WAVEMEDIA WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN FAVOR OF ICTX- WAVEMEDIA IS IN ADDITION TO ANY LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN ANY WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN ICTX-WAVEMEDIA AND ANY APPLICABLE USER AND WILL APPLY WHETHER THE ACTION IN WHICH RECOVERY IS SOUGHT IS BASED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), OR ANY APPLICABLE LAWS.
- Nothing in this Policy will limit or be deemed a waiver of any rights or protections of ICTX-WaveMedia pursuant to any written agreement between ICTX-WaveMedia and any applicable User. This Policy will be read in connection with any such written agreement and not in conflict with any such agreement. This Policy, in connection with any such agreement, supersedes any other oral or written representations or agreements made by ICTX-WaveMedia and/or its representatives regarding the Services.
- Subject to any arbitration, forum or choice of law provisions of any written agreement between ICTX- WaveMedia and any applicable User, (i) this Policy will be governed by, construed under and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without reference to its choice of law principles; and (ii) in the event any party brings a civil action or initiates legal proceedings of any kind related to this Policy (except for actions to enter or collect on judgments), Users consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Houston, Texas.
- If any provision of this Policy is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Policy will not be affected thereby.